What We Believe
- There is one true God who reveals himself to the world as The Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
- Jesus, the Son of God, is our one and only Lord and Savior, crucified for our sins and physically resurrected from the dead on the third day (John 14:6 ; Acts 4:12; 1 Corinthians 15 ).
- The Bible is the only written message of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Peter 1:19-21).
- A person is saved by the grace of God and the blood of Jesus Christ. A person must, through faith and obedience, reach out to receive this free gift of salvation (Ephesians 1:1-10; James 2:14-26).
- As with the first Christians, when a person repents and is baptized their sins are forgiven and the Holy Spirit begins to work in their life (Acts 2:36-41; Romans 8:5-11).
- Only baptized disciples are members of Christ's Church (1 Corinthians 12:12-13).
- After baptism every new Christian needs to be taught to obey all of Jesus' teachings (Matthew 28:20).
- Every disciple must be committed to the vision of making disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:18-20).